We provide attractive, subsidised office space for voluntary and community groups, charities and social enterprises. Managed by VAST, the local voluntary sector experts, we have a unique understanding of client needs and can provide a range of tailored services, all delivered in a fantastic location with superb amenities.
Centrally located in Hanley and with easy access to key transport links, the Dudson Centre is ideally located for non-profit groups keen to make an impact. A number of organisations have already taken advantage of our subsidised office space and superb facilities. Why not join them?
Our competitively-priced office suite charges include:
- Building Infrastructure
- Exterior Maintenance
- Health & Safety Site Management
- Water Rates
- Central Toilet & Washroom Facilities
- Cleaning of Communal Areas
- Fully Staffed Reception
- Managed Access
- On-site café
- Discounted Meeting Room Hire
- Easy Access to VAST’s Back Office Services
- High-Speed Broadband & Wi-Fi
- IT Infrastructre
- Mail Franking Service (chargeable)
- Printing & Photocopying Service (chargeable)
- Telephone system
There is occasionally surplus furniture available for new and current tenants, allocated on a first-come first-served basis, subject to availability.
Get in touch today to find out more and for availability.