The Dudson Centre provides first-class conference room hire at a very competitive price.
Our room hire gives a high standard of service with first-class facilities and real value for money. The Centre offers 4 meeting rooms of various sizes and capacities, set up to your requirements. Spaces range from those perfect for interviews & conference calls, to large workshops & AGM’s.
Room hire facilities are available in morning, afternoon or full-day sessions. There’s also a Pay & Display car park directly outside the Dudson Centre, providing easy access with spaces for disabled badge holders
- Full access for people with disabilities including a hearing-loop system*
- High quality audio-visual equipment and IT facilities
- Drinking water dispensers
*only applicable in some rooms.
Virtual meeting facilities
We have set up two digitally, well-equipped, physical spaces at The Dudson Centre in Hanley. These rooms are accessible and can be booked by VCSE organisations, in the same way as any other meeting or training venue.
The spaces provide hardware, software, and connectivity for groups to run online meetings and activities.
To find out more about virtual meeting rooms click here
Additional facilities available to book with your room:
- Projector & Smart Board with wireless remote – (free of charge)
- Flip chart & Facilitator’s Box (includes Coloured Pens, Pencils, Post It Notes & White Tac) – (free of charge).
Refreshments and Buffets
Refreshments are provided by the on-site Dudson Cafe.
Tea, coffee & biscuits £1 per person. Buffets start from just £3.00 per head and can be tailored to suit your needs exactly.