The Bill Goodwin Room has a maximum capacity of 14 (theatre style) and is a great choice for more intimate meetings.
Need a venue for an interview, team catch-up or workshop with a small group? This room is ideal for this sort of use, providing a cosy, comfortable space with easy ground floor access.
- High quality audio-visual equipment and IT facilities – (free of charge)
- Projector & Smart Board with wireless remote – (free of charge)
- Additional laptops – (£2.50 each)
- Flip chart & Facilitator’s Box (includes coloured pens, pencils, Post-it Notes & White Tac) – (free of charge)
- Attractively priced refreshments from the onsite Dudson Cafe, with buffets starting from just £3.00 per head
We also have a Pay & Display car park directly outside the Dudson Centre, providing easy access for disabled badge holders.
The Bill Goodwin room is available Monday to Friday with 3 different booking options:
8:00am – 12:00pm
1:00pm – 5:00pm
We've worked hard to provide affordable room booking options for a variety of clients. Our current prices per session are:
- Private organisation - £60.00 per session
- Not-for-profit organisation - £30.00 per session
- Dudson Centre tenants - £15.00 per session
To book the Bill Goodwin Room, call 01782 683030 today.