The Bill Goodwin Room has a maximum capacity of 14 (theatre style) and is a great choice for more intimate meetings.
Need a venue for an interview, team catch-up or workshop with a small group? This room is ideal for this sort of use, providing a cosy, comfortable space with easy ground floor access.
- High quality audio-visual equipment and IT facilities – (free of charge)
- Projector & Smart Board with wireless remote – (free of charge)
- Additional laptops – (£2.50 each)
- Flip chart & Facilitator’s Box (includes coloured pens, pencils, Post-it Notes & White Tac) – (free of charge)
- Attractively priced refreshments from the onsite Dudson Cafe, with buffets starting from just £3.00 per head
We also have a Pay & Display car park directly outside the Dudson Centre, providing easy access for disabled badge holders.
The Bill Goodwin room is available Monday to Friday and is booked by the hour.
We've worked hard to provide affordable room booking options for a variety of clients. Our current prices per session are:
- Private organisation - £60.00 per session
- Not-for-profit organisation - £30.00 per session
- Dudson Centre tenants - £15.00 per session
To book the Bill Goodwin Room, call 01782 683030 today.